DiMuto Secures Partnership with The Jupiter Group
August 31, 2020
Article Courtesy of Dimuto
DiMuto Secures Partnership with The Jupiter Group to Deploy Blockchain Traceability as Part of Global Expansion Plans
- DiMuto, a tech-based trade solutions platform, has secured a deal with the Jupiter Group, a leading global fresh produce company, to deploy blockchain traceability for their produce.
- The Jupiter Group is a leading global fresh produce company with headquarters in the United Kingdom offering a complete root to retail solution. The group farm and supply a variety of fresh produce including grapes, citrus, pineapple, avocado, lime, melon and kiwi.
- The British born company’s rapid growth has led to it being ranked in the top 25 fastest growing companies in The Sunday Times International Track 200 in 2018, 2019 and 2020. Today it has hubs in Africa, South Africa, South America, Europe, India and the United States.
- The agreement is part of Jupiter Group’s progressive global expansion plans to provide fully traceable, sustainable, quality produce to consumers around the world.
- The partnership will see DiMuto tagging Jupiter Group’s core product range, totalling an estimated 10 million cartons and approximately 500 million individual pieces of fresh produce grown in 11 countries.
Read more about this partnership by clicking the button below.