The SME100 is catered for SMEs that require a small range of product barcode numbers. The product code is assigned to the product and brand that the company wishes to identify, capture, share key information for supply chain management and to support sales. This ensures that each individual barcode number is globally unique and local GS1 Singapore member companies are provided with the correct standards-based implementation support.
The application fee to join as a GS1 Singapore SME100 Registered User is S$500.00 + 8% GST. All companies applying for GS1 Singapore Registered User must complete the GIRO application form for GS1 Singapore annual subscription fees. A copy of the interbank GIRO application form can be downloaded here.
| Application Fee (incl. of GST) |
| Annual Subscription Fee |
(incl. of GST)
| Deposit (Refundable) |
| Total Amount |
|S$540.00 ||S$540.00 ||S$500.00 || S$1,580.00 |
- Number of barcodes: 100
- Applicable to SME companies with an incorporated issued share capital or paid-up capital of S$249,999 or less.
- Deposit will be refunded upon official resignation as a GS1 Singapore SME100 Registered User and nett of outstanding monies owing to GS1 Singapore, if any.
- All companies applying for the SME100 Registered User must read the terms and conditions of the GS1 Singapore Grant License Agreement and agree to abide by it.
- The application and subscription fees paid upon joining are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Document Submissions (2 files in pdf format)
Latest ACRA Business Profile Form that is downloaded within the last 6 months;
Item(s) listing with product information such as:
Note: Healthcare Sector
Companies engaging in the manufacturing, packaging or distribution of pharmaceutical products or medical devices shall not re-use any product identification numbers for such products and shall be responsible for consequences of such violations, if any.
If your company is engaging in the manufacturing, packaging and/or the distribution of pharmaceutical products or medical devices, you will need to submit your supporting documents together with the application.
The submission of documents needs to be in PDF format. Incorrect and/or incomplete submission may delay the application.
For further information, kindly contact GS1 Singapore office at 6826 3077. Enquiries can be sent by email to email@example.com.
- 'Day' refers to business days
- The bank's clearance date is dependable on the payment