Discover how your company can apply GS1 Standards / Barcodes for healthcare sector
GS1 Standards are open, global, proven and simple. Healthcare is a global sector, with many complexities, and supply chains that often cross borders. The use of GS1 Standards in healthcare assists in increasing patient safety, helps drives supply chain efficiencies, provides framework to improve the traceability of medicines and devices, and supports clinical process. A global standardised system for unique identification and traceability is imperative to comply with the increasing legal requirements globally.
From this webinar, you will:
- Understand the role of GS1
- Learn the basics of GS1 Standards
- Discover the different types of barcodes and usage in healthcare (for Pharmaceutical Products and Medical Device)
- Have a brief overview of global regulatory landscape
Who should attend?
Anyone who is new to GS1 Standards for healthcare sector. Understand the basics of GS1 Standards and how to get started using GS1 Barcodes for healthcare products (Pharmaceutical Product/Medical Device).
Registration is free.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077 or email@example.com
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Note: After you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the webinar link.