Find out how to leverage on GS1 Global Standards to meet industry's requirements while making your supply chain more efficient and improve patient safety. Besides that, discover different types of barcodes for different usage in the industry. This session helps you to get started and expand your business with GS1 Global Standards.
From this session, you will:
1. Understand the role of GS1
2. Learn how to meet the industry’s requirements for your medical device/pharmaceutical on barcodes
3. Discover the different types of barcodes and their usage in the industry
4. Explore the different methods to check that your barcodes are correctly implemented
5. Learn how to get started with barcodes for your business
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to learn how to enhance your Pharmaceutical Product/Medical Device identification based on GS1 Global Standards.
*By submitting your details for registration, you agree to receive email communications from GS1 Singapore and events partners, including upcoming promotions materials and access to exclusive events. We adhere strictly to the PDPA data protection law and we are committed to your privacy.
Admission is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.