GS1 Singapore SP Webinar: Improving Supply Chain with Big Data and Emerging Technologies
Supply chain has always been flooded with a vast amount of complex data, coming in at a very fast-pace. Various areas of the industry produce a large amount of data from manufacturer, distributor, transporter and retailer.
With technological advancements, there is a great opportunity for using this data to improve supply chain processes. The use of analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence on big data allows for the detection of trends and correlations, resulting in actionable insights for optimizing supply chain.
Join this webinar to learn how the combination of data and emerging technologies can help to facilitate the process of supply chain optimisation from our experts.
Meet the Speakers:
- The importance of data standards in emerging technologies
- How serialisation and artificial intelligence & machine learning can be used to ensure traceability and quality throughout the entire supply chain
- How integrated business planning could improve supply chain’s agility and efficiency to achieve more informed decisions
- New technologies to improve warehouse productivity and efficiency
- Question and answer – feedback Session
Who should attend?
Professionals from the following departments:
· Supply chain operations and management
· Logistics, operations and distribution
· Warehousing, inventory and stock control
· Retail, healthcare and wholesale
· Shipping and transportation
· Procurement, sourcing and purchasing
· Other related departments
Registration is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration is limited to 2 participants from each company.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.