||09 July 2021
||08 July 2021
In the post COVID- 19 world, business is no longer as usual. The pandemic has presented unprecedented challenges across the globe, but there are still business opportunities through omnichannel commerce. Shoppers’ reliance on E-Commerce increased dramatically during the pandemic as there are movement restrictions in public areas. As of May 2020, 66% of global consumers were omnichannel shoppers, with the rates higher in Asia-Pacific (78%) and Africa–Middle East (75%).Those rates speak to the importance of seamless experiences between online and offline environments.  Smarter shoppers tend to research on the product info and compare prices before deciding whether to leave home to purchase at a physical store or buy it online. Thus, true omnichannel commerce is built on unique product identification and seamless data sharing to deliver a consistent omnichannel shopping experience.
Recognising the benefits in global business expansion through omnichannel commerce, it is imperative that businesses are equipped with the necessary strategies, tools and leverage on data to thrive in the emerging new reality.
Join this forum and discover secrets to success in expanding your business beyond physical store.
- Learn why trusted data is essential as retailers or marketplace need to verify the products they sell using a single source of trusted product information. Useful data also help brand owners to create seamless customer experience.
- Enlarge your customer base by going onto e-marketplace. Find out how you can get started and what available resources to kick start your online business.
- Discover latest solution and best practices pertaining to omnichannel commerce
Who should attend?
This forum is tailored for manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, distributors, supply chain managers, e-commerce specialists and individuals who are aspiring to sell in both offline and online.
*Please note that programme is subject to change. For more information, please visit this link.
- Omnichannel landscape
- Omnichannel journey begins with having unique product identity and digital content creation
- Grow your business with Google Shopping
- From Offline to Online - transitioning from brick and mortar to new commerce
- How to manage ROI from a complete omnichannel perspective
- Tracking from Offline to online
- Tips to sell well on Amazon
- Social Commerce: The Next Generation of Omnichannel Commerce
Learn more about our esteemed speakers here.
Learn more about our event sponsor and supporting organisations here.
*By submitting your details, you agree to receive email communications and marketing materials from GS1 Singapore and events partners. We adhere strictly to the PDPA data protection law and we are committed to your privacy.
Please note that all attendees must be approved since this is an on-demand Webinar. You will be expecting to receive an email from GS1 Singapore regarding your registration status.
(inclusive of GST)