Solution Partners Webinar Series: Supply Chain Design and Optimisation
To thrive in a volatile situation resulted from pandemic and unforeseen events, businesses need to adopt a more flexible approach to overcome supply chain challenges and keep their supply chain intact. Changes in consumer behaviours during the pandemic like lowering the threshold for delivery times and raising the requirements for a positive customer experience require an agile supply chain that can harness the power of automations to optimise fulfilment and handle accelerated demand with ease. 
It is imperative for businesses to revisit the need to design a more optimised supply chain follow by proper planning with right execution to reap benefits from high productivity. Businesses can also achieve supply chain sustainability that closes the loop of upstream and downstream flows of products and materials by recycling and recovering used-items. 
Join this webinar to find out how you can tap on innovative solutions to optimise your supply chain and help you make better business decisions with real-time technologies.
- Integrated planning & optimisation solutions for driving productivity and maximizing profitability
- Maximising warehouse throughput using AI cross-docking
- Supply chain track & trace from inventory to customer's doorstep delivery
Meet the Speakers
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is highly recommended for C-level management, manufacturers, brand owners, distributors, supply chain managers, operations managers, and individuals who are keen to learn more about maximizing profitability and enhancing global supply chain visibility.
Registration is free.
As we have very limited seats for this session, please register early to avoid disappointment.
For GS1 Singapore Members, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.