Effective and efficient management of inventories of raw materials and finished goods are important and necessary along the supply chain across multiple industries. In the current global pandemic crisis, knowing stock levels to manage demand coupled with delivery issues can be challenging.
How can businesses achieve efficiency in inventory management?
Using Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID), data encoded in RFID tags can be read and captured speedily without the need for line of sight. Suitable for all vertical markets from Manufacturing and Warehousing to Healthcare and even Retail, RFID technology offers tremendous benefits such as reducing costs, to improving data integrity, and can be an effective solution for inventory management.
- Demonstration on how GS1 Standards can be encoded in RFID Tags
- Observations from the lock-down situation and future potential to respond more effectively using RFID Technology
- Imminent Supply Chain Digital Transformation
- How to achieve inventory accuracy and visibility during this time of crisis?
- Real-time tracking from inventory management to customer’s door step delivery
- Available Grants for RFID Implementation
Join this webinar and learn how GS1 standards based RFID solution can help businesses maximise effectiveness and productivity to remain relevant after any crisis.
Registration is free.
Should you have any question, feel free to contact us at 6826 3077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For other insightful events, kindly refer to our Calendar of Events to join our sessions.
Replacement and Cancellation:
1. Replacement of participant and cancellation is permitted. Notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Note: After you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the webinar link.