Barcode Workshop (Application Identifiers and 2D Barcode) on 8 May 2015
"More Data, Higher Speed, Smaller Size"
"Do you know how to convert from 1D to 2D barcode?
Join us to learn from theory to application!
GS1 Barcode Workshop (Application Identifiers & GS1 2D Barcodes)
Operations/Inventory/ Supply Chain
1. Introduction to GS1 System
2. Introduction to GS1 Application Identifiers
2.1 Understand what is GS1 Application Identifiers (AI) and its functions
2.2 How Application Identifiers can be used for identification
2.3 Understand what is concatenation and its rules and usage
2.4 How to apply the rules in combining AIs
3. Introduction to GS1 Datamatrix
Pre-requisite: Knowledge of GTIN Basics System
3.1 Understand what is GS1 Datamatrix and its key application areas
3.2 Understand how symbol size changes with content data
3.3 Able to differentiate between Datamatrix and GS1 Data Datamatrix
4. Symbol Print and Data Quality
4.1 Understanding what are the available printing techniques?
4.2 Identify the Symbol location
4.3 Know what is good symbol quality
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to the participants.
Complete the registration form below; an email confirmation will be sent to your organisation.
All fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
a. Cheque - Made payable to 'GS1 Singapore Limited'
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah Singapore 159457
b. Credit Card - Download credit card authorisation form
For any enquiries, please contact us at: 6826 3077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations, no-shows and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participant’s must be given in writing, not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows) unless otherwise notified.
3. When a workshop is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.