Efficient Consumer Response (ECR) Singapore CEO Forum 25 May 2016
The Efficient Consumer Response Council of Singapore (ECR Singapore) is proud to organise the ECR Singapore CEO Forum 2016 – Sustainability – Safety – Success on 25 May 2016. This forum is supported by GS1 Singapore and Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF).
Following our hugely successful forum in May 2015, attended by over 100 retailers, brand owners, manufacturers and suppliers. In 2016, we will continue to gather more than 150 delegates to learn best implementation practice that enhances consumer shopping experiences, consumer safety and improved operational efficiency.
The forum will be held on 25 May, Wednesday at NTUC Fairprice Auditorium @ Office Lobby A, Level 10 from 1.30pm to 5.00pm.
As consumers grow more demanding, retailers need to ensure products are available at the right time, through the right channel and at the right price. While it seems collaboration between retailers and suppliers has existed forever, it has become more essential for success. While today’s manufacturers and retailers are each facing significant but unique challenges, there are common goals that drives collaboration – higher sales, increased profitability, and stronger business growth.
Indeed, an ECR-McKinsey survey shows that an effective collaboration between retailers and suppliers results in a cost reduction of 5.4% and a 4.4% decrease in out-of-stocks. It also increases revenues by 3.7% more than the average company.
Overall it is safe to say that 2016 will be another massively challenging year for the retail industry. Collaboration – in the right areas – will be more important than ever before. By working together retailers and suppliers can reduce the cost-to-serve and provide a better shopping experience.
Who shall attend?
Attendees profiles include the following:
- Directors/Heads of Retailers & Manufacturers
- Directors/Heads of Supply Chain Operation
- Leading Distributors and Logistic Operators
- Professional Associations and Institutions
- Create insights for retailers, manufacturers and suppliers to understand consumers have become more empowered and they expect the same experience across all the channels – shopping in-store, mobile or online.
- Determine a seamless consumers experience with visible, accurate and interconnected information about products at all times.
- Demonstrate collaboration the key to success - working together retailers and suppliers can reduce the cost-to-serve and provide a better shopping experience for the consumer.
Details of the key contacts for this event are:
If you require any further assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact any of the GS1 Singapore staff or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis.
1. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations and no-shows.
2. A substitute participant is welcome in your place, should you be unable to attend the event.
3. A reminder note will be sent one week prior to event via email.
4. When an event is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
5. All fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
a. Cheque - Made payable to 'GS1 Singapore Limited'
Address: 2985 Jalan Bukit Merah Singapore 159457
Terms and Conditions
6. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter the programme at any time.
7. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
8. The Organiser rejects responsibility for the acts of their suppliers or for the safety of any participant while in transit to/from this event. The total liability at the event itself and during the precise hours of the event will be limited to a refund of the participant registration fees.
Early Bird Cut-off date: 06 May 2016