Sato Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Incorporated in 1987, SATO Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is a leading provider of Auto-ID solutions to various industries in Singapore and is well-represented by a network of authorised distributors, VARs and dealers in other regions such as Middle East, South Africa, Korea Hong Kong and Batam. SATO Asia Pacific provides a full scope of services from pre-sales (firmware/application software development) to post-sales (technical support) and label production.
We work with world-class partners in areas such as warehouse management systems, label design software, system peripherals to deliver innovative end-to-end solutions to business across a wide range of vertical markets such as Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Government and more.
SATO Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is certified under the International Quality Management Standard ISO 9001:2008 and International Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001: 2004.
SATO Group was founded in 1940 and it has been constantly creating opportunities to evolve and develop its business. In 1962, SATO invented the world’s first handlabeller for the retail industry that grew rapidly postwar, and the world’s first thermal transfer barcode printer in line with the vast proliferation of POS systems in 1981.
In the ensuing 1990s — the ‘lost decade’ for Japan — the business model of making/selling quality products at low cost generated less value as customer demand shifted quickly toward solutions for addressing and improving issues in field operations. Responding to this change, we created a unique business model called DCS (Data Collection Systems) & Labeling, aimed at offering one-stop solutions that combine systems consisting of printers, readers, software and consumables with post-installation maintenance support to provide the best match for customer needs.
Our mission is to create new value for our customers through products and services of superior quality, and to contribute towards a better and more sustainable world.
We aim to be the leader and most trusted company in the Auto-ID solutions industry worldwide, exceeding customer expectations in an ever-changing world.
As digital advances and automation affect the world around us, we continually seek new ways to stay ahead of the game. Integrating Auto-ID technology with revolutionary materials, we bridge the last inch of the last mile challenges for our customers with solutions that ensure accuracy and sustainability, save labour and resources, offer reassurance and build emotional connections.
- We inspire changes, new ideas, and the courage of promoting customer-centric innovation in the spirit of Ceaseless Creativity.
- We seek to be true professionals by constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- We see things as they are, and do the right thing right away.
- We show respect for all individuals, extend trust to each other, and work together as one cohesive team.
- We enable a vibrant and open-minded workplace, eliminating the formalities that cause “Big Company Disease.”
- We share the returns from our business with our four stakeholders: shareholders, employees, society and the company.
Product And Services
1) Hardware: Our line of products includes direct thermal and thermal transfer printers, RFID Smart printers, OEM print engines, 10.5-inch wide web printers, printer accessories and etc.
- Hand labellers
2) Consumables: We produce the highest quality of labels, tags, tickets and ribbons by going through stringent quality control procedures and conducting extensive testing on all products. To meet all our customer’s labelling needs, we offer different consumables, some harsh environment used labels can withstand high temperature and below 0 degree.
- Tags, tickets
- RFID Tags
- Carbon ribbons
3) Software: SATO provides an array of comprehensive software solutions and development services that are designed and customized to fit every unique business needs. We support the needs of developers, IT administrator and end users, from deploying and supporting SATO hardware, to developing application software and enabling integration with ERP/WMS and other IT systems.
4) System Peripherals: By working with our exclusive partners, SATO provides a complete solution which includes scanner (or terminal), printer, consumable and software solution to our customers.
- Handheld Terminals
- Connection Tools
5) Maintenance Supports
: SATO provides high quality repair and maintenance services that ensure customers are operating SATO products at the level they have come to expect from us.